Table of Contents
- Yorkville University | An overview
- Yorkville University | Admission deadlines
- Admission to Yorkville University for international students
- Programs at Yorkville University
- Yorkville University’s best courses and fees
- Requirements for admission (Undergraduate):
- Requirements for admission (Postgraduate):
- Key takeaways
Yorkville University | An overview
Yorkville University began simply by providing students with flexible, challenging, and career-focused programs and courses on campus and online. Since 2004, it has successfully expanded to three campuses from coast to coast, conferring degrees to thousands of graduates.
Yorkville University has campuses in Canada’s most populous, diverse, and vibrant cities: Toronto and Vancouver. It has 4-semester admissions – winter, summer, spring, and autumn. Yorkville University has four undergraduate majors, including Business Administration and Interior Design. The institution also provides online master’s programs in four fields to its students.
Let’s dive into the essential information about Yorkville University and its admission requirements.
Yorkville University | Admission deadlines
To be admitted to any of Yorkville University’s courses, students must submit the required documentation along with their application before the commencement of the program. Because the systems have various start dates, several deadlines must be verified.
|Term||Deadline for applications||Class begins|
|Winter||23 December||6 January|
|Spring||13 March||20 April|
|Summer||12 June||6 July|
|Fall||11 September||5 October|
Admission to Yorkville University for international students
At least 15% of the students here are from other countries. Yorkville University has students from more than 35 nations. It admits overseas students with exceptional secondary school records and a high academic GPA who meet all other prerequisites to study in Canada.
Application portal: Online portal
Admission fees are CAD 75.
Requirements for admission:
- Report from school
- Transcripts from Official Sources
- Descriptions of programs (for transfer applicants)
- The result of the English proficiency exam
- Other criteria include:
- Two academic endorsement letters
- Statement of Intention to Study in Canada
Programs at Yorkville University
Yorkville University provides both online and offline programs to its students. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and associate degrees. Aside from a few degree programs, the New Brunswick location also offers an Interior Decorating diploma course. Yorkville University provides Interior Design, Business Administration, and Creative Arts majors. The institution also has a UPS program where you may acquire a degree while working. It also includes initiatives for articulation and cooperation with the Canadian Armed Forces.
Yorkville University’s best courses and fees
|Program Name||Annual Tuition Fees (approx)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A]||INR 17,80,988|
|Bachelor of Arts [B.A], Interior Design||INR 13,88,474|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A], Project Management||INR 17,70,988|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A], Supply Chain Management||INR 13,17,664|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A], Accounting||INR 17,70,988|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A], Project Management||INR 13,17,664|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [B.B.A], Energy Management||INR 13,17,664|
|Bachelor of Arts [B.A], Creative Arts||INR 19,62,496|
Requirements for admission (Undergraduate):
- Online application
- The application fee
- Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Interest
- A certified institution issued a high school transcript.
- Canadian students must have a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from British Columbia/Ontario or New Brunswick, with a minimum of 65% or a GPA of 2.0.
- They must also have a 65% average in at least six (6) courses from the University or University/College stream, including English, grade 12.
- One year of 11th or 12th-grade math at the U and U/M level or equivalent
- Four (4) or five (5) other grade 12 topics at the U and U/M level, or a minimum of six (6) grade 12 courses.
- International students must have obtained a minimum of 65% or a GPA of 2.0 from an equivalent post-secondary educational institute outside of Canada that is legally recognized in their home country, and a recognized third-party assessor must have reviewed the program and credentials as being equivalent and comparable to a Canadian program or credential.
- International students must have an IELTS score. A score of 6.5 or above is considered acceptable.
Requirements for admission (Postgraduate):
Admissions Portal: Online applications are available at the official website.
- 75 CAD application fee
- Requirements for admission: online application.
- The application fee
- Undergraduate degree transcripts
- Resume and a 700-1000 word statement of intent
- Two recommendation letters from direct reports and seniors
- For specified courses, two years of work experience is required.
- English proficiency ratings
- TOEFL iBT-92 IELTS-7.0
- Yorkville University was founded to place students on a meaningful learning path with flexible, challenging, and career-focused programs and courses on campus and online.
- Yorkville University’s courses are designed to deliver professional knowledge, abilities, and qualifications that are appreciated professionally. Yorkville’s flexible courses are available both on campus and online.
- Since 2004, Yorkville University has grown to three campuses across Canada, with thousands of alums. The university offers courses at the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels.
The application process to your dream university could be nerve-wracking and time-consuming, so if you need a helping hand, feel free to connect with our experts.
Did you like this blog on “Yorkville University”? Read next: A complete guide to York University fees for international students.
Q1. Can I apply for provincial student loans in Canada?
Ans. Yorkville University intends to assess the many financial assistance options and payment plans accessible to students. Only domestic students can apply for provincial student loan programs in Canada, such as the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) or StudentAid BC.
Q2. What is Yorkville University’s tuition fee?
Ans. International students’ total tuition expenses for a Bachelor of Business Administration are CAD 54,000 (online) and CAD 67,500 (on-campus). Bachelor of Interior Design tuition is CAD 69,300 (online) and $86,625 (on-campus) for international students. The following are the costs for online courses:
Tuition for a Master of Arts is CAD 37,730, a Master of Adult Education is CAD 26,820, and a Master of Education in Educational Leadership is CAD 26,820.
Q3. Can I work full-time and finish my degree?
Ans. Most students work full-time or part-time, and YU’s degree programs provide the flexibility they require to study from home, at work, or while traveling. Our students for many online degree programs are accomplished professionals with job and family obligations.