Table of Contents
Yorkville University helps students achieve their goals
Yorkville University began with a simple concept- providing flexible, rigorous, and career-focused programs and courses on campus and online to people on a meaningful path. It has successfully expanded to three campuses from coast to coast and has conferred degrees on thousands of graduates since 2004.
Its graduates have gone on to start and advance their careers in various work fields. The programs at The University are designed to provide graduates with the professional knowledge, skills, and designations that employers value. Yorkville’s flexible study programs can be completed on campus as well as online.
Yorkville University is a private for-profit university in New Brunswick, Canada, founded in 2003. In the fall of 2004, it accepted its first students for programs offered out of Fredericton, New Brunswick, the only location under Yorkville University. Since then, the university has opened a physical campus in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Yorkville acquired the RCC institute of technology in 2018 and purchased two physical campuses in Toronto, Ontario. There were three schools involved- the Academy of Design, the School of Engineering, Technology, and Computing, and the Toronto Film School.
Yorkville lacks a traditional campus. All four locations are in office buildings or business parks
Fredericton, New Brunswick– a two-story building located at 100 Woodside Lane.
Toronto, Ontario – This campus shares its location with the Toronto film school at 460 Yonge Street. The central campus of Yorkville University is located in Toronto, a vibrant, multicultural, global hub for business and design with a standard quality of life.
Concord, Ontario – The campus is located at the former RCC institute of technology and shared with the Toronto film school at 2000 Steeles Avenue, West.
Vancouver, British Columbia – 88 Sixth Street, Suite 300, New Westminster
The west coast campus is located in beautiful Vancouver, a global city with strong cultural ties to the Asia-Pacific region.
The University has been granted permission to offer degree programs, including the Bachelor of Business Administration, in Ontario, British Columbia, and New Brunswick.
It meets people where they are and helps them get to where they want to go. Yorkville programs are flexible, fast-paced and lead to transformation through education, whether delivered online or in person across Canada.
Yorkville graduates have gone on to start, advance, or switch careers. The university’s programs are designed to provide graduates with the professional knowledge, skills, and designations that employers seek.
You can take programs on campus, online, or a combination of the two, so you can learn at home, work, or even while commuting, making it convenient for you to get ahead.
Yorkville programs are taught at all of its campuses.
Yorkville University provides five New Brunswick-based online programs
a Doctor of Counselling and Psychotherapy, a Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (MACP), a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA General), a Master of Education in Adult Education (M.Ed), and a Master of Education in Educational Leadership (M.Ed). The online associate diploma in Interior Decorating is available at the New Brunswick campus.
Yorkville University also offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (General) degree with concentrations in Accounting, Energy Management, Project Management, and Supply Chain Management. These programs have been approved in British Columbia and are available on campus and online.
Yorkville in Ontario offers a Bachelor of Business Administration specialization in Project Management, a Bachelor of Interior Design (BID), and a Bachelor of Creative Arts on campus and online.
All programs offered at Yorkville
- Bachelor in Business Administration
Online and on-campus
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Interior Decorating Associate Diploma
- ESL Pathway Program
- Bachelor of Creative Arts
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Education in Adult Education
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Graduate Certificate in Education (GCE)-Leadership in Social Justice
- Certificate in Education (GCE)-Teaching and Learning
- 01 Jan 2022-New edition of Webometrics Ranking Web of Universities. The University ranked 9735.
- 06 Sep 2021- Publication of StuDocu World University Ranking – US & Canada. Ranking position 105.
Yorkville University Toronto’s alumni include experts from various backgrounds who are highly successful in their fields and inspire future generations.
Yorkville University Toronto alumni are
- Molly Carlson-High diver
- Hubert Wong Sr.- It Analyst at Asurion
- Dr. Jamie Swann- Founder and Owner of Thriving Potential
- Samantha Lightfoot – Owner at Riot Theory Apparel
- Francois-Pierre Marcil- Vice President, Digital Marketing at E-Hook
- Yorkville University was established with the simple concept of providing flexible, rigorous, and career-focused programs and courses on campus and online to people on a meaningful learning path.
- The courses at Yorkville University are designed to provide professional knowledge, skills, and designations valued in the professional world. Yorkville’s flexible courses can be studied on campus as well as online.
- Yorkville University expanded to three campuses from coast to coast in Canada and has had thousands of graduates since 2004. The university provides undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate courses.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on Yorkville University. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: University of Victoria: Overview, admission, and ranking
Q1. Does Yorkville University accept everyone?
Ans- The admissions team at Yorkville University encourages applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of their circumstances.
Q2. What is the band requirement of Yorkville University?
Ans- Students must have a 65% average in six Undergraduate or Master’s level courses to be admitted to Yorkville University. Aside from that, a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 is required to demonstrate English proficiency.
Q3. What is the tuition fee for Yorkville University?
Ans- This Yorkville University has an average tuition fee of CAD 10,500.