Table of Contents
What’s unique about HEC Paris?
HEC Paris is a prestigious business school in Jouy-en-Josas, France. Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, this is a leader in management research and education today. The school offers MBA programs in geopolitics, finance, business, fashion management, sports management, and entertainment management. Let’s find out more about the university.
Why study at the HEC Paris?
- HEC Paris has produced more CEOs for Fortune Global 500 companies than any other European university.
- Students here benefit from an entrepreneurial environment and a unique approach to leadership, which enhances their skills and aids in their placement.
- For the tenth time in eleven years, the school ranked first in the world in International Finances in 2021.
HEC Paris ranking
HEC Paris is the world’s leading business school in all media categories and programs. Rankings demonstrate the school’s academic excellence, the foundation for HEC students and participants to pursue successful and meaningful careers.
- Ranks 1st in French Business School Rankings, 2021.
- Ranks 1st in Business Master’s Rankings in Marketing by QS World University Rankings, 2021.
- Ranks 2nd in Full-time MBA by The Economist, 2021.
- Ranks 3rd in MBA program by America Economica, 2021.
- Ranks 4th in Business Masters Rankings in Finance by QS World University Rankings, 2021.
- Ranks 5th in Global MBA Rankings by QS World University Rankings, 2021.
- Ranks 7th in Global MBA Rankings by Financial Times, 2021.
|Average living expenses (Masters)||€30,086|
|Average on-campus living expenses||€6,552|
|Average off-campus living expenses||€5,160|
Students can apply directly through the college’s website and official online portal by paying a 200 euro application fee.
The below documents are a must-
- Official English academic transcripts
- Application form completed
- Standardized test results (GRE/GMAT)
- English language test result
- Written material in English
- MS applicants’ statements of purpose
- MBA applicants’ completed essays
- Personal information of motivation for Ph.D. candidates
- A copy of a current passport or birth certificate
The school has a single campus with several buildings offering graduate, doctoral, and degree programs. It also offers several doctoral programs in various disciplines, as well as several online certificate courses. Below are the fees and programs. Take a look-
|Master in Management||41,700|
|M.Sc. in International Finance||35,310|
|MSc Accounting & Financial Management||32,450|
|MSc Managerial and Financial Economics||32,450|
|MSc Strategic Management||32,450|
|TRIUM Global Executive MBA||1,85,150|
Exams accepted by the university
The University has a self-contained residential campus near Paris and Versailles. There are a total of 18 student halls on campus. It regards on-campus community and affiliated life as one of the pillars of education.
The cutting-edge library houses the world’s most comprehensive collection of current and historical business information. It gives readers more than 80 databases on and off campus. It includes all disciplines taught at HEC and 10,000 different journals, magazines, and academic reviews in digital format.
The HEC campus environment enhances students’ educational experiences through interpersonal communication and faculty outside the classroom. There are over 150 clubs and student organizations where students can gain leadership and organizational management experience.
HEC Paris considers community life to be one of the pillars of its education. It fosters a sense of responsibility, bravery, and entrepreneurship. Joining one or more clubs or associations is the best way to meet new people, share ideas and ideals, have fun, pick up a new hobby, and become a part of the community.
- Leadership skills and responsibilities
- Networking opportunities
- Social life
- Culture and intercultural
The campus offers a variety of housing options, allowing students full access to the HEC experience. Furthermore, students can stay on campus by renting a room in one of the 18 student halls, divided into 1763 furnished rooms and apartments. A single room on campus costs around 649.35 euros, and an apartment costs 898.95 euros.
HEC Paris scholarships
|Hec Paris MBA Scholarship for Excellence||MBA students with a high GMAT score||50% of tuition fees|
|Forte Foundation for Women Candidates||Every student must submit an essay.||26,000 euro|
|ARD/Paris Scholarship||Officers from the French armed forces who have started the transition process with the ARD and those admitted into the HEC Paris MBA program||16,000 euro|
HEC Paris is a leading research university in economics and management. The college goes above and beyond to produce high-quality research. They hope to impact pedagogy. Management practices, public policies, and society as a whole.
Students here conduct research that considers disciplinary and cross-disciplinary work with a unique combination of scientific excellence.
HEC Paris ensures that students find placements as soon as they finish their courses. The college organizes various career-related seminars and events to assist candidates on their journey. Executive Management & Change professionals are the highest-paid alumni & graduates, earning 128,628 USD annually. Below are the placements for various programs-
|Executive Management and Change||142,000|
|Finance Control and Strategy||102,000|
|IT and Software||103,000|
- Established in 1881, HEC Paris provides higher education to around 13,000 students across the globe.
- HEC Paris ranks 1st in French Business School Rankings, 2021.
- The student clubs at the HEC Paris offer many opportunities for social and professional interests.
- At HEC Paris, you can apply for various scholarships, loans, and funding to help you achieve your career goals.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your thoughts and perspectives in the comments section below. For more information on HEC Paris, please contact us by clicking here. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Rad next: University of Victoria: Overview, admission, and ranking
Q1. What is the HEC Paris acceptance rate?
Answer- The HEC Paris has an acceptance rate of 18.9% for the year 2022.
Q2. What is the HEC Paris fess?
Answer- The HEC Paris fee for September 2023 is € 87,000.
Q3. Can you get into HEC Paris without work experience?
Answer- You may present a certificate proving completion of your secondary education. You must also have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.