Table of Contents
- MBA scholarships help students in financial need
- MBA Scholarships abroad
- INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed scholarship by INSEAD business school
- Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA scholarship
- UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship by the University of the West of England, Bristol
- Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship by Pershing Square Foundation
- Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Program by Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust in partnership with The Said Business School, University of Oxford
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- International Council of Shopping Centers Foundation — Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr. Graduate Scholarships
- Key takeaways
MBA scholarships help students in financial need
An MBA degree can help you become a professional executive in the field of business and administration by providing the necessary skills and exposure. However, some students with stellar academic records and profiles might lack funding. MBA scholarships for students serve as a savior in such cases. Many scholarships are available to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds realize their dream of obtaining a quality education from prestigious universities. The following are some of the top scholarships for MBA abroad.
MBA Scholarships abroad
Many academic institutions worldwide offer MBA scholarships to international students seeking this sought-after degree program. We have elaborated on some of the major scholarships to consider when applying for an MBA degree abroad
INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed scholarship by INSEAD business school
This scholarship can provide students with an exceptional academic background and limited financial aid with the necessary financial aid to pursue a world-class education. The MBA Scholarship by INSEAD provides an amount of EUR 25,000 (approximately 2048458.70 INR) for this degree course at the institution.
- The application period runs from January to February.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Documents proving financial need.
- Salary documentation (last salary slip or letter from the previous employer).
- Essay for a scholarship (300 words maximum).
- Bank statement for the previous three months
Harvard University-Boustany Foundation MBA scholarship
Financial funding can be a barrier if you want an MBA from a prestigious institution such as Harvard University. This is where the BF MBA scholarship is considered the best option for obtaining the necessary funding for your chosen master of business administration degree. The selected candidate will receive USD 51,100, approximately Rs 42,07,574, and accommodation and travel allowances for an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- A higher GMAT score is required for applicants.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Curriculum vitae, university acceptance letter, and photographs are required when applying for the scholarship.
UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship by the University of the West of England, Bristol
The Bristol MBA scholarship, offered by the University of the West of England, is one of the popular scholarships that provide students with the financial assistance of 50% of the total tuition fee for one year. Students must, however, have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- Profitable IELTS or equivalent English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL, PTE, etc.
- At least three years of corporate or entrepreneurial experience is required.
- New students to UWE Bristol with no prior study experience in the UK.
- No other scholarships are being pursued.
- A Statement of purpose.
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship by Pershing Square Foundation
The scholarship is available for students who want to enroll in the University of Oxford’s 1+1 MBA program but are hampered by financial constraints. The OXPS scholarship offered by the Pershing Square Foundation is one of the many MBA scholarships available for students.
The five selected scholars will receive full tuition assistance as well as living expense assistance.
- Students must meet all of the eligibility requirements for the 1+1 MBA Program.
- Approximately INR 13,50,000 for two years of living expenses.
- Candidates must write a scholarship essay.
Weidenfeld-Hoffman Scholarship and Leadership Program by Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust in partnership with The Said Business School, University of Oxford
Aspirants interested in enrolling in the MBA program at The Said Business School can use MBA scholarships as a means of entry if they are having financial difficulties. The selected students will receive a full tuition fee waiver and some living expense assistance worth approximately INR 13,70,000, i.e., 15,009 euros.
- A one-page CV that includes academic credentials as well as relevant work experience.
- Report on GMAT or GRE scores
- The result of an English language proficiency test, such as IELTS or TOEFL,
- 2 required essays (500 and 250 words each)
- Academic and professional references (1 each)
University of Chicago Booth School of Business
This scholarship is available to new students at the Chicago Booth School of Business. The school is currently ranked third in its MBA program and has some of the most prestigious alumni. Candidates might receive up to a full year’s tuition with this scholarship.
Candidates applying for the Chicago Booth Fund are eligible.
The same as the Admission Deadline
International Council of Shopping Centers Foundation — Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr. Graduate Scholarships
Scholarships are given to students enrolled at an accredited university in the upcoming academic year. With full-time MBA enrollment, the student must have a 3.0 GPA.
3 GPA or higher, with a Shopping Center Industry Experience Fund of $10,000 (INR 7,46,419)
- Many MBA scholarships are available to help students with a stellar academic record but who have a less fortunate background realize their dream of receiving quality education from renowned universities.
- Academic institutions worldwide offer MBA scholarships to international students seeking this sought-after degree program. Students can apply for some of the major scholarships for an MBA degree abroad.
- INSEAD endowed scholarship, Harvard University-Boustany Foundation scholarship, and UWE Bristol MBA Scholarship are some available scholarships that students can apply to study MBA abroad.
Did you find this blog informative? If so, please share your thoughts in the comments section below. Click here to contact us for more information on scholarships for MBA abroad. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Singapore University of Technology and Design
Q1. Can we study MBA for free abroad?
Ans- Tuition-free colleges do not exist in popular study-abroad countries such as the United States. However, they offer many scholarships to international students. So students can apply for these scholarships for financial assistance.
Q2. Which Are The Most Popular Countries For studying for MBA?
Ans- Countries listed below are the most popular for pursuing MBA-
- United States
- United Kingdom
Q3. Which MBA programs offer the most scholarships?
Ans- Top 10 MBA programs that offer most scholarships-
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- CEIBS China Europe International Business School – Shanghai Campus
- Stanford University – Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- INSEAD – Europe Campus