Table of Contents
About Acsenda School of Management
The school is a private post-secondary institution in Vancouver’s vibrant business district that offers competitive undergraduate degrees in business administration and hospitality management. Unlike other institutions, Acsenda integrates certification processes into the learning curriculum. It implies that Acsenda students will graduate with the credentials and documentation they need to pursue their dreams. Acsenda School of Management provides international students with value by providing personalized support from application to graduation. In a friendly and nurturing campus environment, they assist you in gaining expertise and credentials in business or hospitality management. Let’s find out more about the institution.
Why study at the Acsenda School of Management?
Here are the top three reasons to attend the institution-
1. Focus on business
Students at the Acsenda School of Management like you have a goal in mind. They have decided on a career in business and want to attend a school that will prepare them for that path.
Acsenda has an international focus, which allows students to feel like they are part of a strong community and be a part of it. It allows them to learn, grow, and cultivate knowledge and relationships in a safe and interactive environment.
Acsenda allows you to specialize in a specific area of business, gain work experience, and earn credit toward a professional designation while earning a degree.
2. Small classes
Many prefer Acsenda because of its small classes, individual attention, caring community, continuous intake, and connected global classroom.
You can begin your studies at Acsenda in October, January, April, or July. You can study courses all year or take a break during the season that best suits your needs. With its semester system, you can complete a four-year degree in 2.5 to 3 years.
3. Think globally
You will be studying alongside students from all over the world. The professors bring diverse cultural and business experiences to the classroom. You will understand how the global economy operates, how to conduct business in a global marketplace, and how to collaborate with teams in a diverse workforce.
Courses at the institution
- Acsenda School of Management provides a variety of courses for international students, including two programs- Bachelor’s in Business Administration and a Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management.
- International Business Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, Accounting, and General Business Management are the five concentrations available for the BBA degree.
- The institute also offers professional pathway programs to enhance a candidate’s resume. CPA, ACCA, Canadian Institute of Management, and other organizations provide professional pathway programs.
- It also has a Global Assessment Certificate program that is in collaboration with numerous universities and colleges worldwide.
- For students who need to brush up on their language and math skills, English and Basic Mathematics courses are also available.
- The college campus provides residents with access to all modes of public transportation. Biking, walking, and even Metro services are available nearby.
- Multiple high-tech classrooms, computer labs with wireless internet connections, a fully stocked library, and much more are available to students.
- Students can join the institute’s three exciting student clubs and participate in various activities. Accounting, international business, and human resources management are the three clubs.
- The campus does not provide on-campus housing for students.
- Because the Acsenda School of Management’s campus is in the heart of Vancouver, students can choose from various off-campus housing options.
- The college’s student services team will assist students with their homestay arrangements. The college assigns the students to a local family to live with for the duration of the program.
- Canada has numerous residence styles and other types of short-term accommodation options.
- There are also companies across Canada that assist with family relocation services.
Here’s how you can apply to the school-
- Application portal- Students must apply by downloading the application form available on the website.
- Application fee- 150 CAD
- Official transcripts
- Diploma and certificates
- English proficiency test score
- Math Diagnostics test score
- Visa and passport
- Immunization records (if necessary)
For international students, the institute offers a variety of awards and scholarships in Canada.
- Admission Grant- It directly accepts students as soon as they apply to the institution. Students can receive scholarships worth up to CAD 10,000. They use the award money to pay for tuition until the student graduates.
- Academic Excellence Award- Awarded to two deserving students each year who achieve the highest GPA in their respective bachelor’s programs. The amount may differ.
- The School/Community Service Award- Awarded to three students each year who can provide substantial proof of exceptional service to the school or community.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration program at the university includes popular marketing, accounting, finance, HRM, international business, and hospitality management courses. The institute has world-class infrastructure, high-tech computers, equipment, computer labs, and so on.
- Acsenda takes pride in small-sized classrooms that aid in a student’s overall development through international standards and global certification programs.
- Accounting, international business management, and human resource management clubs are available to students to help them improve their skills and knowledge.
Did you find this blog helpful? Do share your thoughts in the comments below. Please contact us by clicking here for more information on the Acsenda School of Management. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.
Liked this blog? Read next: Avalon College | Here’s everything you should know about this university!
Q1. What is the acceptance rate for the Acsenda School of Management?
Answer- The acceptance rate for the Acsenda School of Management is 90%. You can easily get admission with the necessary documentation and scores.
Q2. What is the international tuition at the Acsenda School of Management?
Answer- The international tuition (3 credits, non-taxable) at the Acsenda School of Management is $1,671.00.
Q3. Is Vancouver a good place to live?
Answer- Vancouver consistently ranks as the world’s most livable city. It was recently named the best city in North America for living. Living in Vancouver is an ideal base for year-round exploration due to its scenic location near the ocean and tucked up against the North Shore mountains.