Apply for Virtual Internships
Prateek Patra last edited by
How can I apply for Virtual Internships?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
- The first thing you need to do is draft a resume.
- After that comes to research. Find a few companies that are offering virtual internships (the list below will help you get started).
- Companies that offer unpaid or paid virtual internships usually advertise for them in the ‘Careers’ section of their websites.
- You can apply by either filling out a form directly at the employer’s website or through online job search portals.
- Subsequently, you can also look into online portals that cater to the employment needs of college and university students specifically.
If you want to know more about these points in detail, then read: Virtual internships | Top 5 options for college students
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.