Italian student visa application
What are the documents required for an Italian student visa application?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Several documents need to be submitted along with your visa application form for your student visa to get approved. Here is a list of all the documents that you will need. You can go over them carefully and even use them as a checklist for submitting your application form.
- Get two application forms, fill them up, and sign both of them. You need to submit one and keep one for yourself for future reference.
- Two identical passport-sized photos, taken within the most recent 3 months, prior to filling out your application form.
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3 months after the end of your journey.
- The documents for an Italian student visa also include a copy of the biometric data that is linked to your passport.
- Any previous passports that you might have held need to be attached to your current one.
- Proof of your residency is also required.
- Moreover, you should also submit your itinerary or purpose of visit as a confirmation.
- You should also get travel medical insurance that provides coverage of at least €30,000 during your stay in Italy.
- Since you will be going to study, you should provide proof of accommodation in Italy like a rental agreement, a college dormitory contract, or even a letter of invitation from a college hostel.
- Finally, you should also attach a letter of acceptance from the university in Italy where you have enrolled at. This should be accompanied by all the details of your educational qualification and evidence of your financial condition.
- The final document required for the Italian student visa checklist is a copy of the receipt of the visa fee that you have already paid earlier.
Read about all these points in detail here: Italian student visa application | 5 important things to know
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or firstname.lastname@example.org.