Veterinary course eligibility
Robert Ferrero last edited by
What are the eligibility criteria to pursue a veterinary course?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
To begin with, let’s look at the veterinary course eligibility. This usually differs from region to region, but certain qualifying factors remain the same everywhere.
- You must have passed 12th grade from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks.
- You can also pursue veterinary diploma courses after class 10th.
- Must have studied a combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard to appear for a veterinary course entrance exam.
- The undergraduate veterinary course duration can be anywhere between 4-6 years.
- You can also enroll for a veterinary science undergraduate degree if you have completed your undergraduate degree in any other field.
- Veterinary course fees widely vary all over the world. The average cost of a four-year veterinary school can be about $200,000 to $275,000 in the USA. However, it is more affordable in Asian countries and could be around $500 to $1500.
- You can also choose to study online veterinary courses.
Read about all these points in detail here: Veterinary Course | Everything you should know about it!
If you still need help choosing the right country, our study-abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.