Singapore student visa process?
Zeeshan Khan last edited by
What is the procedure and the processing time?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
When you are admitted, the university sends you a student visa along with the acceptance letter itself.
- Once you get this, apply for a Student Pass.
- To apply, head to the Student’s Pass Online Application and Registration System (SOLAR) website.
- Once you have logged in using the details provided to you by the university, fill in and submit the e-Form 16 and pay 30 SGD.
- After this, you will be provided with a disembarkation/embarkation card, which will get you entry into Singapore.
- You will have to complete the rest of the process after you have arrived in the country.