Table of Contents
- Rankings of Mannheim Business School
- Why choose Mannheim Business School?
- Best courses at Mannheim Business School
- Fee structure
- Financial aid at Mannheim Business School
- Application process
- Application deadlines
Mannheim Business School offers unique and comprehensive programs to international students from around the world. These courses touch upon all aspects of management-related studies and offer practical knowledge in the form of an intimate teaching experience. The school is home to a world-class faculty, has great infrastructure, and offers a memorable experience, both at the organizational and the individual level. Read on to find out more about Mannheim Business School and the opportunities that it holds for you!
Rankings of Mannheim Business School
- Top 80 in International Business School Rankings such as Forbes, Financial Times, and The Economist.
- The Top 20th position for the 5th time consecutively under the Financial Times European Business Schools Ranking.
- The 50th rank for the 10th year consecutively under ‘The Economist Which MBA?’ Ranking list.
Why choose Mannheim Business School?
- The school is reputed to be the leading Business School in Germany.
- It consistently appears in the top ranks of some of the most famous listings and university rankings.
- It offers specialist management courses in the form of undergraduate, graduate, executive, and young professionals’ programs.
- Students pursuing a degree/diploma program at the Mannheim School of Business will find their time and financial investment worthwhile as the institute holds some top scores in the criteria of diversity, employability, thought leadership, and value for money.
- Here, you will learn about the fundamentals of management from one of Europe’s strongest economic powers.
Best courses at Mannheim Business School
Mannheim Business School offers four types of International MBA programs that you can opt for as a full-timer, as well as a part-timer. The school also offers a few specialized programs, all of which are listed below-
Mannheim MBA (Full-time, 12 months)
- Mannheim’s MBA is a well-defined program structured into core as well as elective subjects.
- Full-time students can either complete their MBA degree in one go and immerse themselves in the pursuit of a life-altering job, or they can delay the end term of their program by up to three months, during which they can opt for an exchange program with a renowned partner institute.
- Alternatively, students can even gain industry insight by taking up an internship at any globally recognized organization thereby leveraging their degree with professional experience even before they step into the actual field.
Mannheim MBA (Part-Time, 24 months)
- The part-time program is structured into 12 modules that get covered every alternate month. This gives students ample time to try different things while they are at it and even try out different kinds of paid month-long internship opportunities.
- This program usually starts in September and is stretched over three calendar years.
- Students will also have the opportunity to experience two international trips in this program.
Mannheim Executive MBA
- It is an 18-month long course that is designed to unfold in two calendar years.
- This is an ideal program for those already enrolled in another program, or are working somewhere Monday-Friday.
- The program also offers flexible weekend-based courses and enticing international study trip perks- one in Asia and the second in the US.
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA
- This is also a part-time modular program designed to take place over 18 months. The program kicks off every year in October and classes take place in a weekly manner every eight weeks.
- One of the best parts about this program is that students and young professionals can enjoy two of the most popular European cultures – French and German. Not only do classes take place in turns at Mannheim and Paris but students also get double degrees.
- Like the standard Mannheim Executive MBA program, this course also includes two trips to Asia and the US.
MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA
- This program is structured into six modules, and lasts anywhere between 9-11 days, where the modules take place on a bi-monthly set-up in Shanghai and Mannheim alternately.
- The program gives you ample room for flexibility and can be opted as per your convenience either in Shanghai during September or in Mannheim during May.
Mannheim Master of Accounting & Taxation
- This is a language-specific, part-time program only available to those fluent in the German language, since it is taught entirely in German.
- It is ideal for those determined to pursue a career as a German Certified Public Accountant enthusiast or a German Tax Advisor. When enrolling in the program, a student needs to choose either of the two tracks.
Mannheim Master in Management Analytics
- This is another part-time program spanning over a total of 30 months. The course is taught in German as well as English in 7:3 ratio.
- The core subjects such as business and technology gear up a student to face the demands of a fast-advancing digital industry.
- As mentioned on the website, the fee structure for the Mannheim Executive MBA program is around $ 55823.63 for international students.
- The fees include reading materials, tuition, and accommodation during the study program. However, this does not include airfare and daily meal requirements.
- At the time of application, you will also need to pay a registration fee of $169.16 which is non-refundable.
- For further details regarding the fees for your particular program, do check out the main website of the Business School.
Financial aid at Mannheim Business School
Your desire to pursue an MBA degree in Mannheim Business School should not be clamped down by financial constraints. Understanding students’ needs and their dreams, the Business school offers several scholarships programs. However, you must apply for the respective scholarship well before time to ensure that your acceptance is guaranteed.
Listed below are some scholarships available for application-
MBS Network Scholarships
Offers a scholarship award of $5640 to only one eligible candidate yearly.
Scholarship for the Most Outstanding Candidate
Scholarship for Excellent Candidates
The scholarship amount ranges from $1128- $2256 and is awarded to successful candidates on a competitive basis.
Scholarship for Women in Business
The scholarship amount for this is also similar to the Scholarship for Excellence Candidates, the only difference being that the former is only awarded exclusively to women.
For exact scholarship deadlines, check the website and the scholarship category you are aiming to apply for.
The application procedure for applying to the Mannheim Business School is pretty simple-
- You will need to fill out the application form.
- Send the form along with the required documents (education certificates, Letter of Recommendation from your professors, employers, and any other relevant document).
- You will also need to attach a receipt of the registration fee.
- Your referees will need to fill out a separate form.
- You will also need to submit a letter of motivation that should not exceed 500 words.
The application deadlines are different depending upon the course you are aiming to pursue. If you want to go for the fall semester, then you should complete your application by November, and if you want to apply for the spring semester you need to complete your application by May/June.
That’s all for now! If you have any more questions about which program to choose, you can drop a comment below on reach out to us.
Liked this blog? Read: Best MBA Courses | 5 Amazing courses from around the world!
Q1. Is Mannheim a safe city for students?
Ans: The university city of Mannheim is the second-largest city in Baden-Wurttemberg and the 21st largest city in Germany. The city is located in the Upper Rhine Plain region at the confluence of Neckar and Rhine. Being a university city, most parts of it are safe for both international as well as local students. However, it is always recommended that students should be cautious when venturing out late at night.
Q2. How old is the Mannheim Business School?
Ans: It was established in 2005, so it is relatively new.