Student loan interests
Could you please tell me what are the various interest rates on student loans?
ChristineJoseph last edited by
Loans are offered by almost all banks and student loan interest rates are relatively lower than other loans. These loans give all students the equal opportunity to get a good education, irrespective of their financial backgrounds.
- The student loan interest rate for each bank are different.
- Most of these loans are federal loans and can range from 3.73% to 6.28% depending on the student’s level of study.
- Bank of Baroda charges 6.75% over a loan of 20 lakh for a tenure of seven years.
- Union Bank’s student loan interest rate is 6.8%.
- For international student loan interest rates, you can consider checking loan and finance companies like Ascent, College Ave, and others.
Keep an eye on the discounts that a bank may offer if you fulfill certain criteria. For further assistance, feel free to get in touch with our study abroad counselors.