Entrance exams for M.Com
What are the various entrance exams available for a Master of Commerce?
ChristineJoseph last edited by ChristineJoseph
There are several entrance examinations for Master of Commerce courses offered by colleges in India. Apart from the basic qualifications of at least 50-60% aggregate score in graduation in related fields, students must also qualify for the entrance examination, if there are any.
Some of the most famous Master of Commerce entrance exams are-
- Common University Entrance Test (CUET)
- Delhi University Master of Commerce Entrance Exam
- Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test (BHU PET)
- Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)
- Loyola College Entrance Test for Master of Commerce
Read about all these points in detail here: Master of Commerce | Here’s how you can pursue it in India!
If you still need help choosing the right country for you, our study abroad experts can help. Reach out to them at +91 9145332283 or email@example.com.