TOEFL Integrated writing tips
Any tips for the task?
Nikhil fernandes last edited by Nikhil fernandes
The ideal way to solve this problem is to take notes-
- Start by reading the passage, slowly.
- Since it’s a short passage, the amount of time allotted will be more than enough.
- As you read each para, write down one sentence (of 4-5 words) describing what you learned from that paragraph.
- Do this for the entire passage.
- When you’re listening to the audio, again make notes.
- Write down the primary points leading the argument in the recording.
- When it’s time to start writing, take a few seconds.
- Collate all your points and structure your answer.
Juhi rathod last edited by
Yes, but if you focus too much on writing, you might miss out on a few things
So I suggest you write points instead of sentences while making notes