Table of Contents
Women empowerment is one of the most relatable subjects in today’s time. It is a topic that creates curiosity among readers and often heated debates. And if you are asked to write a women empowerment essay, you should know what to write to grab the readers’ attention.
Though everyone is aware of the discrimination women are subjected to, an essay, blog, or article helps the reader to understand the ground reality. So, let’s learn how to write a short essay on women’s empowerment.
How to write an essay on Women’s empowerment?
Remember, your essay would not make a point if it does not talk about issues such as:
- Gender inequality
- Workplace harassment
- Wage disparity
- Women’s safety
- Role of education in women empowerment, and more!
Additionally, it could include:
- Historical aspects of women’s rights movements.
- Some pressing issues related to the freedom of women.
- Possible solutions to the issues.
If you want your essay on women’s empowerment to stand out, make sure it is a bit emotive and persuasive. Bear in mind that the essay should be based on peer-reviewed articles and other reliable sources. Make sure to add quotations, statistics, or facts to support each point of view in the essay.
Introduction for essay on Women’s empowerment
The first few lines of your essay can make all the difference. Today, we have a myriad of resources to refer to and gather information. These resources include:
- news articles,
- videos, etc.
In such a case, it is crucial to know what information to take and where to start. Therefore, your first step is to select an appropriate topic. The topic should be in line with the message you want to convey. Besides, it should also resonate with your readers.
When it comes to choosing a topic or subject and drafting a thesis statement for a women’s empowerment essay, the following suggestions may be helpful:
- The chosen topic or subject should be both original and distinct.
- The topic must pique your readers’ interest, making it relevant.
- Always keep in mind that the essay should be an easy read for your target audience.
- It is a good idea to write on subjects for which you have some expertise, experience, and data.
The body paragraphs of the essay
The body of your women’s empowerment essay is the most important section. Hence, it should comprise the majority of your content like statements, arguments, data points, quotes, facts and figures, resolutions, etc.
- The body includes three sections that should describe the core issue, details, and your observations.
- Each paragraph should focus on a different aspect of your issue and begin with a compelling case. Besides, it should be backed up with words that give the necessary context for comprehension.
- It’s also a good idea to include quotes and statements from well-known women’s rights activists and credit the sources.
Here, the purpose is to emphasize the importance of the arguments presented in the main body and reaffirm it. However, do not duplicate the same sentence. Instead, you can paraphrase them.
This is accomplished by summarizing the significant elements and points of view mentioned in the body paragraphs. Understand that your reasoning is a powerful assertion and not a question, so express yourself confidently.
A women empowerment essay should ideally end with a few statements that inspire the readers to continue researching the topic. Also, it should make them aware of the significance of women’s empowerment.
An example for women empowerment essay
Consider the topic “Women’s Empowerment: The Key to Global Success.”
Now, refer to the points below for understanding how to write an essay on this topic.
- Your essay should begin with explaining the term woman empowerment and the current state and condition of women around the world.
- To provide insight into the subject, back up your comments and arguments with facts and examples. You can also mention scenarios and examples of how the oppression of women is not only hurting women but society in general.
Body paragraph 1
- Your first argument for this women’s empowerment essay can be about the need for women’s empowerment. Additionally, you can explain how it will help the women in need and its impact on society as a whole.
Body paragraph 2
- The next point in your essay on women’s empowerment can talk about the measures government and organizations across the globe are taking to address this issue.
- Again, mention some facts and figures to support your statements. Some examples of wage disparity and how some countries have dealt with it will give your essay an edge.
Body paragraph 3
- The third body paragraph should have your thoughts and measures that we can take to improve your situation.
- It is not a good idea to use blanket statements and general opinions. So, make sure the solutions expressed are constructive and practical.
- Remember that the purpose of this women’s empowerment essay is to make the world a better place for all. Thus, your message should be directed at a bigger audience.
- Also, you can include a reminder to women to be self-sufficient and do whatever they can to improve their conditions. This argument will resonate with female readers, emphasizing the value of self-sufficiency.
- You can conclude the essay by summarizing all of the viewpoints discussed in body paragraphs. Additionally, you can also talk about what is happening since ages. You can do this by mentioning how women’s rights have been mostly ignored for decades.
- Besides this, try to connect all the sections in your women empowerment essay together. Also, support the statement and message you are trying to convey.
Are you all set?
Now that you know how to write a women empowerment essay, take out that notepad and scribble your thoughts. The next time you are asked to write an on this topic, it will be a cakewalk.
That’s all we have for you in this blog! Have you got any questions? If yes, then reach out to us!