Table of Contents
What is calligraphy?
Calligraphy refers to the visual art of stylized, artistic, and elegant handwriting. It is the design and execution of lettering with an ink brush, pen, or other writing instruments. Calligraphy involves forming and arranging beautiful symbols by hand, giving a feeling of listening to music with your eyes. So, for those interested in the visual art of calligraphy, here is more about writing calligraphy quotes.
Understanding the basics of writing calligraphy quotes
Quotes can be quite helpful in inspiring you, giving advice about the right way to live your life, and teaching you about love and other values. Calligraphy quotes hold the power to transform the message in those words into a piece of art. The additional beauty of calligraphy makes the inspirational words of these motivational quotes seem even more heartfelt and overpowering.
A little more about calligraphy quotes!
Writing calligraphy quotes is not that difficult to learn once you know some basics like understanding your pen’s nib, making sure you have the suitable tools, and learning the correct way of holding the pen.
It requires a ton of practice and can take quite a long while to master, which is the only challenging aspect of calligraphy. All you have to do is choose a premium paper, select an appropriate quote and make a draft before creating the final copy.
Quotes for beginners that would look good in calligraphy
If you are looking for meaningful calligraphy quotes to hone your skills, here is a list of some easy ones perfect for beginners.
- “What we know is a drop, what we don’t know is an ocean.” – Issac Newton.
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary.
- “Find your peace and live in it.” – Yohancé Salimu.
- “Change the world by being yourself.” – Amy Poehler.
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot.
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown.
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman.
- Calligraphy is a visual art form that involves beautiful and elegant handwriting and penmanship.
- It transforms mere words into an art form, enhancing their impact on a reader’s mind and soul.
- For this reason, calligraphy quotes serve as the perfect way for you to practice and build up your skills.
- When inspirational quotes are enhanced with the beauty of calligraphy, they become more meaningful and intense.
- The quotes mentioned above are perfect for beginners to practice and improve their understanding of this art form.
We hope this quick guide on the top 10 calligraphy quotes for beginners helps you upgrade your skills! Get in touch with us today for more such guides and assistance for studying abroad!
Liked this blog? Then read A practical guide on creating a portfolio for Fine Arts courses!