Table of Contents
- 1. All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- 2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- 3. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script – Oprah Winfrey
- 4. Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
- 5. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
- 6. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- 7. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- 8. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
- 9. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
- 10. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
- What we have to say
You must be self-motivated to achieve your goals. Others can influence and support us, but we must make the final decision to change our life for the best. You wake up a little earlier, work hard, go the additional mile, and have the endurance to keep up when you are self-motivated. We have listed some of the best self-motivation quotes to inspire you to take control of your life and make it happen for yourself.
1. All our dreams can come true if we dare to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
When the idea of Disneyland was put to execution, it required money, staff, and a vast team of artists, but it all started with the grit and determination to pursue the dream. It takes bravery to go on the path of your ambition and even more fortitude to see them through to fruition.
2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
The major distinction between a dreamer and an achiever is that a dreamer never wakes up to put his or her dreams into reality, whereas an achiever takes his or her dreams and makes them a reality. With this quote, Mark Twain suggests that you’re already progressing in life if you take the first step and start making things happen.
Work ethic, discipline, and basic routines that are repeated day after day are indispensable factors in achieving and being successful. These self-motivation quotes can help you to find the encouragement to take the first step in the direction of your goals.
3. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script – Oprah Winfrey
Oprah Winfrey has strongly influenced women across the globe. She transitioned from being a television reporter to having her own talk show which has been running successfully for the past 25 years. Oprah has been a prime figure to showcase what a fulfilling life and career looks like when you are in the driver’s seat of your life.
4. Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
Taking the first step by creating is taking the first step towards executing your idea. It is easy to get caught up in the intricacies and forget to finish a job, but filmmaker Joss Whedon’s quote reminds us that it doesn’t matter what your creative ideas are as long as you try to execute them. Be it any goal, this self-motivation quote pushes you towards bringing your ideas forward.
5. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
Pablo Picasso’s quote is inspiring because it encourages people to envision new ideas and thoughts. If someone can conceive something, they can try to make it a reality, thereby improving the world. We have seen his imagination come to life through his artwork and it is a significant specimen of what he means by this quote.
6. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
Some worries and fears may seem genuine, while others are those that obstruct your creativity and ideas. Needless to say, the idea must not be followed blindly to attempt activities that might jeopardize one’s life or that of others. The quote suggests that if the thought of initiating or executing one’s idea makes you nervous, then it is worth giving it a shot.
7. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
No matter how your life is going, you can always improve things in the world, and that’s what makes this quote so amazing. This quote further shows that the task of improving the world can start right away with a simple step and forms the crux of Anne Frank’s core beliefs.
8. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
Most of us are aware that Vincent Van Gogh’s paintings are nothing short of inspiring. Letters published by him reveal how he was inspired by everything around him. He took the time to examine and analyze everything. Vincent Van Gogh’s works showcase how detail and precision of the small things have helped him create works that have had a huge impact on the world.
9. “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
Shonda Rhimes has been one of those women who have broken the glass ceiling in the entertainment industry. Her works such as Grey’s Anatomy and others have proven her zest to create unconventional and thought-provoking stories.
10. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
The quote is profound and can cause a deep impact on one’s actions when implemented in reality. What are your options if you’re discouraged by the fact that achieving your goal will take five years? Whatever you do, whether you follow your objective or not, the five years will pass.
You may waste your time or you may use it to do something impactful that creates results. The choice is yours! In a nutshell, these self-motivation quotes also emphasize the importance of time. What else should you do to make a difference? Any worthwhile aim takes time to achieve. Shortcuts might not only lead to inferior quality results but also prove to be counterproductive.
What we have to say
When you’re feeling down or unmotivated, these self-motivation quotes can help to motivate, inspire, and encourage you. As you continue to use these quotes as affirmations, it will be easy to inculcate these quotes into your life and attitude creating a positive impact in your life.
Liked this blog? Read
Q1. How to use self-motivating quotes?
Answer – You can use the quotes by repeating them in the form of affirmations in the mornings to remind yourself why you are doing what you are doing. The idea of these quotes is to deeply imbibe the teachings in your attitude and the way you handle tasks daily.
Q2. What can be considered a self-motivating quote?
Answer – The quotes or ideas that you can relate to your circumstances or your life trajectory and those that inspire you to push ahead in life can become self-motivating quotes for you.
Q3. Do I make my self-motivating quote or do I use someone else’s?
Answer – It doesn’t matter if the quote is yours or someone else’s. All that matters is that the quote should inspire you to take positive action and live a fulfilling life.